(1888PressRelease) John Rosatti is a member of the poward County Admirals Club, founded in 1995 by Rick and Rita Case, Felix Sabates and Larry DeGeorge. The Admirals Club recognizes those individuals who have made annual donations of $50,000 or more to the Boys & Girls Clubs.
West Palm Beach, FL; - John Rosatti recently attended the 22nd Annual Showboats International Boys & Girls Club Rendezvous in an effort to show is support for the Boys & Girls Club of poward County. This year's event raised over a million dollars for the poward County Boys & Girls Clubs.
The fund raising event was held November at the Rybovich Marina in West Palm Beach, Florida. The fundraiser's venue of 17 exceptional yachts, collector cars from the 50s, Spectacular Fireworks, and Worth Avenue designs, also featured singer Donna Summer at an after-party James Bond Ball held at Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago Club. The event was considered a success to all that attended.
John Rosatti began helping the Boys & Girls Club back in 1988 when he attended the first ever ShowBoats International Boys & Girls Clubs Rendezvous on Cat Cay in The Bahamas. John Rosatti has also held parties in Fisher Island for the Boys and Girls Club.
Each annual Rendezvous celepates a different theme, yet the goal remains the same: to have a great time while making a difference in the South Florida community by generating financial support for the Boys & Girls Clubs of poward County.
"It's a truly worthy cause, and we look forward to coming out every year." noted John Rosatti. Starting back in 1965, the poward County Boys & Girls Clubs of South Florida have since grown to include 13 facilities and serve approximately 13,000 youth. Its mission is "to enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens."
About John Rosatti
This drive and determination has lead John Rosatti to a number of successes throughout his career. He has experienced great success with his company, Plaza Auto Group which was voted by Wards Automotive as a 'Top 100' dealership.
In 2001, Plaza Auto Mall was recognized by The New York Daily News as one of their '2001 Auto All-Stars'. John's outstanding success in the auto world drove him into the business realm of his lifelong passion of boating and in the early 1980's John Rosatti co-founded Millennium Super Yachts.
For additional information, contact:
Christensen Shipyards Ltd.
4400 SE Columbia Way
Related Online Articles:
- Global Marketing Resources Inc to Invest Dollar 1 Million into Local Technology Job Market
- Paramount Disaster Recovery Encourage Business Owners to anticipate Emergency Response
- Importers and Exporters of RNB Wool
- W2 and 1099 Reporting is Faster and Greener Than Ever with PDF Electronic Printing Feature in ezW2 S
- Find out the best services online with us
- Power Cords Suppliers lighting your life
- Jan Michael Berkowitz Promotes Greener Living with Wind Power Technology
- 8A Certifications Ensure your Success
- ezPaycheck Payroll Software Helps Employers Meet Jan 31, 2011 Deadline to Update Payroll Tax Rate on
- Vital Information about SBA 8A Certification
No comment yet. Be the first to post a comment.