I’ve been buying property in the United States for over 20 years. I started buying real estate over there in the late 1980’s when the Savings and Loan debacle hit America. A time when the banking system failed in the southern states of America and as a result there were virtually no banks around. Individuals had to transact buying and selling property without a banking system.
Now the US is facing another property crisis. Is it still safe to buy in the USA?
The fundamental difference is culture. My belief is that Australian culture is one where people come first and money comes second. Whereas my opinion of the American business culture can be summed up in Donald Trump’s book called “The Art of the Deal” and in there he makes it quite plain, there is no such thing as a win-win deal in business. It’s ‘I win and you lose’.
Where You Will Get Instant Access To:
A private closed forum, where you can chat and train with me on my ground breaking, positive cash flow property strategies – Including buying a house without a bank!
You can ask me how to put your property transactions together!
Participate in private monthly online training hosted by me!
Access training webinars, teleseminars and videos that previously only a select group of my mentoring students have received!
Related Online Articles:
- How to Prevent Student Loans Payment Defaults
- Fast Unemployed Loans for People Who Are Out Of Source of Steady Earning
- DUI Insurance – An Excellent Alternative to Ensure Safety
- Income protection plan insurance policy
- High Risk Driver Insurance Who Need Them and How to Avail the Best Deal
- Need for DUI and Other High Risk Driver Insurance Policies
- How to Obtain Cheap SR22 Insurance Policy
- Loans For Unemployed Same Day Loans - No need to pledge any thing
- High Risk Car Insurance For Individuals Who Have a Terrible Driving Record
- Two Ways To Get A Better Commercial Truck Insurance Deal
No comment yet. Be the first to post a comment.