I’ve been buying property in the United States for over 20 years. I started buying real estate over there in the late 1980’s when the Savings and Loan debacle hit America. A time when the banking system failed in the southern states of America and as a result there were virtually no banks around. Individuals had to transact buying and selling property without a banking system.
Now the US is facing another property crisis. Is it still safe to buy in the USA?
The fundamental difference is culture. My belief is that Australian culture is one where people come first and money comes second. Whereas my opinion of the American business culture can be summed up in Donald Trump’s book called “The Art of the Deal” and in there he makes it quite plain, there is no such thing as a win-win deal in business. It’s ‘I win and you lose’.
Where You Will Get Instant Access To:
A private closed forum, where you can chat and train with me on my ground breaking, positive cash flow property strategies – Including buying a house without a bank!
You can ask me how to put your property transactions together!
Participate in private monthly online training hosted by me!
Access training webinars, teleseminars and videos that previously only a select group of my mentoring students have received!
Related Online Articles:
- Same Day Unemployed Cash Loans Let You Carry Out Needs Efficiently
- Fast Loans for Unemployed with No Postponement
- Auto Insurance DUI A Must Have For Every Driver
- Unemployed Tenant Loans - Vanquish Multiple Fiscal Hurdles Despite of Tenant
- Best Equity Release A Great Way to Secure the Retired Life
- 5 Simple Cures for the Common Debt
- SR22 Auto Insurance Only Option for Reinstating the Suspended License
- Doorstep Loan - Get Approved Loans
- Door To Door Loans - An Easy Way of Grabbing Funds Quickly
- Cheap Insurance Deals For High Risk Auto Insurance Seekers
No comment yet. Be the first to post a comment.