I’ve been buying property in the United States for over 20 years. I started buying real estate over there in the late 1980’s when the Savings and Loan debacle hit America. A time when the banking system failed in the southern states of America and as a result there were virtually no banks around. Individuals had to transact buying and selling property without a banking system.
Now the US is facing another property crisis. Is it still safe to buy in the USA?
The fundamental difference is culture. My belief is that Australian culture is one where people come first and money comes second. Whereas my opinion of the American business culture can be summed up in Donald Trump’s book called “The Art of the Deal” and in there he makes it quite plain, there is no such thing as a win-win deal in business. It’s ‘I win and you lose’.
Where You Will Get Instant Access To:
A private closed forum, where you can chat and train with me on my ground breaking, positive cash flow property strategies – Including buying a house without a bank!
You can ask me how to put your property transactions together!
Participate in private monthly online training hosted by me!
Access training webinars, teleseminars and videos that previously only a select group of my mentoring students have received!
Related Online Articles:
- Tenant Loans for the Unemployed Remove Financial Problems Without Failing
- Cheap Insurance Deals For High Risk Auto Insurance Seekers
- Avail Best Motorcycle and Taxi Insurance Plans at Affordable Rates
- Loans for an unemployed 18 year old - Make Your Future Glaring
- Teen Auto Insurance – Safest Insurance Coverage for Young Drivers
- Selecting an Appropriate Attorney for Resolving Tampa Tax Problems
- Some Important Coverage Options of Boat Insurance
- Check out Coverage Options with Motorcycle Insurance and Auto Insurance policies
- Door To Door Loans - A Fast Way to Get Desire Funds
- Doorstep Loan - Get Approved Loans
No comment yet. Be the first to post a comment.