Beaches of Goa are the most popular holiday destination in the world. Here, millions of tourists arrive every year. This place is famous for its relaxed life style, Goan cuisine, night life, feasts and festivals and apart from these attractions, the beaches of Goa. It attracts travelers from all corners of the globe. The major charm in Goa for a holiday maker's paradise lies in its sun kissed beaches. In Goa the beaches are an amalgamation of serene beauty, excellent Goan cuisines, flea markets and swaying palm trees. The beaches cover an area of 83 km in Goa. The major cause for the tourism in Goa is its beautiful natural locations.
In Goa, its innumerable beaches offer something to everyone from seafood shacks, to luxury resorts to beach huts, trance parties to tranquility. Beaches of North Goa suits perfectly to the people who want to be amidst all the din and happenings of the state and the beaches of South Goa are the perfect destination for the visitors who wants to relax in complete solitude.
For honeymoon couples, the beaches in South Goa are an ideal destination as they are less crowded, clean, less commercialized and they also offer the silence and calm that is sought after by privacy seekers.
Some of The Important Beaches of Goa
In this beach there is no shelter even to the close to the beach but you may hire a beach umbrella. This beach is very popular with package tourists, but is still not too crowded.
This beach is close to the historic Fort Aguada, the early Portuguese fort which was built by the Portuguese to control the entry into River Mandovi and also to protect old Goa from enemy attack. This beach has clean, white sand.
This is a fishing beach. It is very small with a grove of shady palms close to the waters edge. Few transport come all the way to the beaches edge but none after dark. If you plan to stay there after sundown then make sure you have your own transport.
This beach is an undiscovered beach and it is small and clean. It is in a shaded spot before the mouth of the river Zuari.
It is an isolated stretch of beach known for its rocky and sandy terrain.
Some other beaches are Vagator, Benaulim, Palolem, Agonda etc. Goa is especially known for its beaches.
Related Online Articles:
- India Honeymoon Tours Destinations and Package to Enjoy the Romantic Honeymoon
- Singapore Travel Guide and Famous Destination to travel in Singapore
- Cheap and Best of Rajasthan Tour Packages
- Holiday Destination in Singapore and Singapore Travel Guides
- Steve Lawson
- Glimpse of Agra Hotels - To Have Abundance Choices Of Soothing
- Honeymoon Trip in Europe to Enjoy the Romantic Honeymoon
- A Pleasurable Yet Economical Trip To Dingle
- Discover Taj Mahal - One of the Perfect Architectural Creations of the World
- Plenty of vacationers these days prefer rentals like nosara vacation rental to a typical hotel
No comment yet. Be the first to post a comment.