Paragliding is a combination of parachuting as well as hang gliding. In Parachuting, the parachuter has to jump from an air craft whereas in Paragliding, Paraglider has to run down the hill at 40 degree slope. Due to running, air is filled in the columns of the keel and it helps the glider to take off. For the purpose of Paragliding, the Solang valley slopes are perfectly made.
When the conditions of the weather are perfect then it is possible for a paraglider to rise to a height of even 3000 metres and it is also possible for a paraglider to stay in the air for a longer period. In some areas of Kullu valley like Solang Bijli Mahadev, Marhi and Fatru, Paragliding is organized all the year round. Usually two different types of flights are offered; inexperienced clients are offered short flight which is taken above 100-150 ft high. They join the pilot in the double seated paraglide and enjoy the thrilling experience by viewing the surroundings from the top.
The inexperienced client in company with the pilot takes care of maneuvering the glider. The maximum time duration for this flight lasts for one or one and a half minute. Whereas on the other hand there is a high flight which last for 20-30 minutes and this high flight is conducted by experienced pilots. The tourists who are interested enjoy the thrilling experience of short flight by joining the pilot in the double seated paraglide.
For more than three hours, paraglider enjoys the paragliding if the condition of the weather is perfect. Usually people enjoy the trip of paragliding, if the condition of the weather is perfect for a prolong time. Any person interested in paragliding must be above 15 years of age. The person going for paragliding must weigh between 45 to 85 kgs. For this adventurous sport training is very important. The best season for paragliding is from February to June and from September to November. A five days course is also conducted which cost about $135.
While doing paragliding, one can experience ethereal serenity while sailing in air and above the ground. One can enjoy the beautiful view of Manali from height. While doing paragliding, Manali seems to be surreal and peaceful. While doing the paragliding, glider enjoys the bird eye view of the beautiful scenery below. This experience of paragliding gives the glider an exhilarating feeling. Many people just enjoy in watching the paragliding by the glider.
Related Online Articles:
- Private jet charter is the perfect solution for business travelers
- In fact when a person is also very good
- Singapore Travel Guide and Famous Destination to travel in Singapore
- Thailand tourism and Thailand Travel Packages and Thailand Travel Destinations
- Holiday destination in India to Enjoy the Holidays and Indian Travel Packages
- Mount Abu Tourist Places, Hill Station Travel Guide
- Discover Taj Mahal - One of the Perfect Architectural Creations of the World
- 12 Jyotirlingas Travel Information Lord Shiva Pilgrimage Destinations
- A Pleasurable Yet Economical Trip To Dingle
- London Hotels You Can View and Book Online, While Saving Money
No comment yet. Be the first to post a comment.