Andaman and Nicobar islands are a group of 572 islands which are located on the Bay of Bengal. There are some of the most lovely and unexplored virgin beaches which are famous all over the world, especially for their natural magnetism and natural beauty. These beaches are also famous for vast stretches of silvery white sand generously sprinkled with lots of greenery and dense woods. These places are also very popular for their tribal, local and aboriginal people who are of special interest to the anthropologists and the beaches are also an ornithologist's paradise. Andaman and Nicobar islands in India are home to 242 recorded species of birds along with 58 species of mammals and 83 species of reptiles.
The best time to visit Andaman and Nicobar beaches is from the month of October to May. There are beach resorts, hotels and cottages for accommodation.
Andaman Nicobar Beaches are well connected with the main cities like Delhi, Chennai, Bhubaneswar and Kolkotta through air transport. There are water transports also like ships from Kolkotta, Chennai and Vishakhapatnam to Port Blair.
Andaman and Nicobar is the most unique Island state of India. Some of its important beaches are
For an environment lover, Radhanagar and Vijaynagar Beach in Havelock are real exposures of unpolluted nature of Andaman and Nicobar. Just in front of Dolphin Yatri Niwas, there is Vijaynagar Beach and Radhanagar beach is 7 km away from Dolphin Yatri Niwas.
Harminder Bay Beach
These are the beautiful beaches. They are situated at Hut Bay Island at a distance of 100-km from the city of Port Blair. They are connected by Inter Island shipping services.
This beach is being developed as tourist complex in Andaman Islands. It is situated at Mayabunder, northern part of Middle Andaman. It is 240 km by road and 13 km by boat from Port Blair.
It is a sandy beach of Andaman and it is situated at Diglipur Island. It is connected from Mayabunder and Port Blair by two daily boat services and twice a week.
Corbyns Cove And Chirya Tapu
It is one of the most picturesque sea beaches. This beach is an ideal for sea bathing and sun basking. Here the Waves Restaurant, the Peerless Resort nearby and the Hornbill Nest Guest House at a stones throw, provide a kaleidoscopic view of the blue waterfront.
Though this island is gifted with so many beaches but if there are not many beach resorts present on these tropical islands, its climate and isolation has given these islands a prominence among the best tropical beach islands and a paradise of exquisite marine life.
Related Online Articles:
- Memorable Tour in North India - An Enchanting Tour of India
- Mount Abu Tourist Places, Hill Station Travel Guide
- Singapore Travel Guide and Famous Destination to travel in Singapore
- India Honeymoon Tours Destinations and Package to Enjoy the Romantic Honeymoon
- Private jet charter is the perfect solution for business travelers
- Thailand tourism and Thailand Travel Packages and Thailand Travel Destinations
- Looking forward to a stay in New York hotels
- Plenty of vacationers these days prefer rentals like nosara vacation rental to a typical hotel
- Holiday destination in India to Enjoy the Holidays and Indian Travel Packages
- Theme based Tour Packages in India
No comment yet. Be the first to post a comment.